Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 01:40:17 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Once Upon A Time In The West (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Superb collection of stills from here..
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Superb collection of stills from here..  (Read 3029 times)
chris19087
Road Apple

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2008, 05:09:34 PM »

http://enniomorricone-ilmaestro.blogspot.com  There are over 60 super stills - all full size 8x10's in the C'Era Una Volta Il West page.

filmyfan
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 09:56:45 AM »

How does one access the stills on this page....there doesn't seem to be anyway of getting to a OTIW page ?

Cheers

Juan Miranda
Bounty Killer

Badges?!?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 03:35:59 PM »

How does one access the stills on this page

There is no "page" Filmy. If you look through the blog that's been linked (in "August") you'll find links to these two rapidshare pages which you'll have to download the files from:

http://rs27.rapidshare.com/files/139564568/Once_Upon_A_Time...In_The_West_-_set_1.rar

http://rs143.rapidshare.com/files/139565182/Once_Upon_A_Time..In_The_West_-_set_2.rar

On both pages you'll have to click the "free user" option and wait for the 30 second or so count down to finish before you can download them. You'll have to do this one at a time, as Rapidshare blocks free users from downloading more than one file at a time.

The stills are stored as RAR files, which are like zip files, so you will need a programme called WINRAR to open them (which you'll be able to find and download via Google).

There's actually less stills than stated, as the first file contains a few duplicates, and I doubt there are any images we haven't seen here before. They are excellent quality though, very dense BTMAP images, which you'll probably want to convert to more managable JPEGs. Hope this has helped?  Huh

filmyfan
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 06:22:47 AM »

cheers Juan....

I had taken those Rapidshare downloads to be the soundtrack !...silly me !

Have used rapidshare...so thanks for that.....I just though I was missing a page somewhere !

Cheers

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

It's perfect timing, large one...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 10:07:35 AM »

They're on the SE DVD.
And, honestly, I think they're just enlarged. But I might be wrong; and it's still great for those who don't have the DVD. Afro

There are two kinds of films in this world:those which stay,even when their genre is forgotten,and those which don't.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM