Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 03:47:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Everything in Vain (Le quattro croci di El Paso)(1969)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everything in Vain (Le quattro croci di El Paso)(1969)  (Read 1799 times)
titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2008, 06:57:46 PM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0203168/

This mexican revenge movie has nothing to recommend it except some ultraviolent scenes in the beginning which, unfortunately, are partially cut in the copy from greek vhs I perused. TYhe usual gang of ruffians eliminates some people who hinders some bad guy's plans to hold a city in thrall. During their trip back home they exterminate a family which includes an elder couple, a boy and a girl not older than 14.  The girl is raped (or maybe the rape is only attempted: there are many cuts in the sequence) and this is the only reason to watch this. The two elder brothers come back at the farm, find the massacre and set out to the vengeance path. Another unseen before scene is the one which pits the two brothers against some Comanche warriors. 4\10.

O'Cangaceiro
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 10:24:16 PM »

In the version I saw there is an attempted rape, but the girl scratches the crook's face and he kills her in anger. Not a very well made movie and not much to it, so I don't understand why it is scoring 7.7 in IMDB (mind you, thre are only 8 votes).

The scene of the fight against the Comanche warriors does not seem to serve other purpose than making the movie a bit longer.

5/10 at the most.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM