Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 05:52:03 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Altrimenti ci arrabbiamo aka Watch Out, We're Mad (1974)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Altrimenti ci arrabbiamo aka Watch Out, We're Mad (1974)  (Read 1220 times)
Dust Devil
Bounty Killer

Smoke Tuco, so you can't bullshit!

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2009, 04:21:17 PM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069697/

Man, it's been like decades since I last saw this, and I was surprised it's as funny as it was when I was a kid, in its own slapstick manner of course. It seems like the jokes in it are eternal: once you see them you can never forget them, and it doesn't much matter if you saw them in like another dozen movies Hill and Spencer did together, they're funny all the same. The story is set in one of those hybrid American-Italian cities, and the best part is there is no story whatsoever (Grin); the bad guys destroyed Spencer's and Hill's buggy, and they're in big trouble, because they're very mad.

A guilty pleasure as guilty as they come.

7/10

No matter how cleverly you sneak up on a mirror, the reflection always looks you straight in the eye.
Banjo
Bounty Killer

Don't you like music with your supper?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 01:54:40 PM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069697/

Man, it's been like decades since I last saw this, and I was surprised it's as funny as it was when I was a kid, in its own slapstick manner of course. It seems like the jokes in it are eternal: once you see them you can never forget them, and it doesn't much matter if you saw them in like another dozen movies Hill and Spencer did together, they're funny all the same. The story is set in one of those hybrid American-Italian cities, and the best part is there is no story whatsoever (Grin); the bad guys destroyed Spencer's and Hill's buggy, and they're in big trouble, because they're very mad.

A guilty pleasure as guilty as they come.

7/10

One of the funniest comedies ever!!

10/10 Afro

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM