Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 07:21:27 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  would YOU like to be tuco for a day ?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: would YOU like to be tuco for a day ?  (Read 2992 times)
KERMIT
« on: April 12, 2004, 02:58:24 PM »

i would.  Grin  like blondie and setenza, tuco had a way of doing things his way. he wasn't a total thief. if his back was against the wall he can get brutally honest real quick given the situation like straighting his brother, brother ramirez out.

take a situation you may be in today thats unpleasent to deal with and ask yourself, WWTD ? (what would tuco do ?).

« Last Edit: April 12, 2004, 03:05:53 PM by KERMIT » Logged
DJIMBO
Gunslinger

Who are you?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 03:01:38 PM »

You'd say:

"Listen to me XXXX brother of yyyy, you became a xxxx because your too much of a coward to do what i do!!!"

Dave Jenkins, Calder Benson, Jim Cooper, Chuck Youngblood. They were all alive until they met you, Frank.
KERMIT
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 03:04:27 PM »

You'd say:

"Listen to me XXXX brother of yyyy, you became a xxxx because your too much of a coward to do what i do!!!"
exacta-mundo, amigo !  Grin  we need a tuco's curses manuel to refer to for any given situation like persnikity bill collectors, pesky in-laws. we don't want to kill them.
just tuco-ize them a little. lol

« Last Edit: April 12, 2004, 03:15:20 PM by KERMIT » Logged
Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 04:47:02 PM »

WWTD?  (These may seem kinda weak, but keep in mind I'm 15.)

German test I didn't study for - Wouldn't Tuco pull out a gun, shoot the teacher, and burst out the door? Grin  Don't think I'm gonna try that though! Tongue
Speach in Public Speaking I don't really want to give - Tuco improv!  Use as many profanities as humanly possible!
The bus gets stuck - Tuco would get out of the bus and hijack a car, that's what I'd think.  Or, he'd get three gunmen to help him seek revenge on the civil engineer who was too damn lazy to fill in the pothole.  Which do you think he would do?
Tuco can't get a date - Do I really need to elaborate on this one?  Grin

If I were THE Tuco, it would be very, very fun.  If I just acted like him, I don't think it would work.  Kids already think I'm crazy as it is.  Roll Eyes

Saturday nights with Groggy
KERMIT
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2004, 10:11:48 PM »

tuco might approach the teacher with that amiable teddy bear approach of his, like back in the desert when he suddenly needed blondie not to die until later.  i did bad on my german test ? wiping a tear while looking through clear eyes. it's my fault. mine! mine ! mine!  (to teacher) but, let's talk about you.  you look very well.  could you please reconsider giving me the grade needed to pass this test ? .....oh, i just thought i'd mention, i know the route you take on your way home from work, and i know you like your job and working here. it would be such a pity if something bad were to happen to you....he leans over closer to the teacher. then closer......"THE GRADE" !!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2004, 10:54:26 PM by KERMIT » Logged
Biondo
Chicken Thief

Giů la testa coglione!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2004, 03:53:00 AM »

I'd like to shoot my teacher too, and then I would say: " WHEN YOU HAVE TO SHOOT SHOOT DON'T TALK"

I'm joking!

Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2004, 04:48:12 AM »

Well guys, I love both of your suggestions.  I'm gonna have to try those.  Grin j/k

Saturday nights with Groggy
John Baldwin
Gunslinger

Do you recognize this string ???

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2004, 06:02:10 AM »

If I were Tuco...AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll kill Blondie to have put off the bullet of my gun...And then, I'll go away with the money of the sadhill cemetery...
No... It's a joke...Blondie can't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I think that I'll use my power's Tuco to make things like he is accused at the begining of the movie.
But I would be Blondie cause Tuco is a little...a pig!!! Grin

Le monde se divise en deux catégories: ceux qui ont un revolver chargé, et ceux qui creusent; toi tu creuses...
mortimerforever
Gunslinger

when you have to shoot shoot don''''t talk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2004, 01:40:29 AM »

i would because tuco, no matter how hard the situation, always manages to escape.[i think wallace would agree]

if your men stay out in the damp they're liable to catch a cold, or a bullet.

tuco ramirez number01 fan.
''''''''two kinds of spurs my friend.''''''''
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM