Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2022, 09:59:54 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  The MTSURMT (Microblogging/Tweeting/Status Update/Random Musings Thread)
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 50
: The MTSURMT (Microblogging/Tweeting/Status Update/Random Musings Thread)  ( 215820 )
PowerRR
Bounty Killer

« #45 : March 23, 2012, 09:01:02 PM »

Anyone ever manage to get poison ivy on your face AND dick? That's why I keep posting here lately. Too itchy and miserable to go outside with real life friends.

moviesceleton
Bounty Killer

The glance that makes holes in the silver screen

« #46 : March 23, 2012, 11:42:46 PM »

Anyone ever manage to get poison ivy on your face AND dick? That's why I keep posting here lately. Too itchy and miserable to go outside with real life friends.
I'm happy your dick itches. The board hasn't been the same without you.

"Once Upon a Time in America gets ten-minute ovation at Cannes"
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

« #47 : March 24, 2012, 05:29:46 PM »

This is the sort of stuff that you always joke about but never actually happens. It's a rare time in life when you can actually answer one of those "ever wonder what it would be like if you ever got..." questions.

May I ask how that happens? No need to answer if you don't want to. Were you taking a piss in the forest or somethin?

Seriously, I am sure it's awful and hope you get well soon. In the meantime, I'll enjoy your posts about how much Leone and GBU suck  ;)

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #48 : March 25, 2012, 02:55:16 AM »

lol, I remember once having to take a crap in the woods and had to grab some leaves to wipe and used poison ivy unknowingly, that was fun for a while.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #49 : March 25, 2012, 04:36:11 AM »

lol, I remember once having to take a crap in the woods and had to grab some leaves to wipe and used poison ivy unknowingly, that was fun for a while.

are u serious??? I never knew that those jokes we used to tell as kids in camp actually happened to some people  ;)

I mean, I used to piss all the time in the woods. I was never a dick-wiper, and now I am thankful for that  ;)

aren't there ways to tell when something is poison ivy? like if the leaves have red spots or something (at least that's how I recall people talking about it years ago as a kid -- probably bullshit though).

Reminds me of this interview Megan Mullally did on Conan O'Brien a few years ago, in which she discussed how her husband contracted "poison oak on his penis."  (and went on and on and on about it, as I recall) Check it out at 1:50 of this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ra7q_3Dzk (I suppose I could make a joke about how if my wife looked like megan Mullally, I'd pretend to have a similar disease as well.. but that would just be so rude of me....)

« : March 25, 2012, 02:59:45 PM drinkanddestroy »

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
PowerRR
Bounty Killer

« #50 : March 25, 2012, 05:32:24 AM »

This is the sort of stuff that you always joke about but never actually happens. It's a rare time in life when you can actually answer one of those "ever wonder what it would be like if you ever got..." questions.

May I ask how that happens? No need to answer if you don't want to. Were you taking a piss in the forest or somethin?

Seriously, I am sure it's awful and hope you get well soon. In the meantime, I'll enjoy your posts about how much Leone and GBU suck  ;)
Yea, I took a piss in the woods at one point and must have had poison ivy oils on my hands. Then I touched many other spots before watching. Medication cleared up the face and dick pretty good, still a little swollen around the eyes but I can manage.

I've been debating if face and dick is worse than butthole or not. I'll see one day...

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #51 : March 25, 2012, 02:37:43 PM »

aren't there ways to tell when something is poison ivy? like if the leaves have red spots or something (at least that's how I recall people talking about it years ago as a kid -- probably bullshit though).

Believe me I know now what poison ivy looks like NOW, and always look out for it, especially her in the East, in Montana there wasn't any. O0

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #52 : March 29, 2012, 01:16:01 AM »

Yea, I took a piss in the woods at one point and must have had poison ivy oils on my hands. Then I touched many other spots before watching. Medication cleared up the face and dick pretty good, still a little swollen around the eyes but I can manage.

I've been debating if face and dick is worse than butthole or not. I'll see one day...

I am wondering exactly how you got the dick poison ivy (hereafter, I will abbreviate: PI= poison ivy; DPI= poison ivy on your dick)

Do you remember if you wiped your dick with a leaf after you pissed? Or if perhaps your dick touched leaves as you were pissing in the woods? Or did you first get PI on your hand by touching leaves with your hand, and then later touched your dick with your hand when you took a piss, and got the DPI from your hand?

I am not trying to pry for details cuz I get turned on from this; it's just that I have vacationed in the Catskill Mountains extensively every summer of my life, and I take pisses in the woods there all the time. And this PI shit scares me; as a kid we always talked about PI, but I never knew exactly what to look for, how prevalent it is in my area,  and never knew anyone that got it.
That's why I am trying to find out exactly how it happened: cj wiped his ass so the leaves touched it directly and he got PI there. So I am wondering if your dick also touched leaves directly, either cuz you were standing in a PI bush while you were pissing and your body brushed up against the leaves, or because you wiped your dick with a leaf when you were done pissing. But if you are sure that your dick didn't touch any leaves directly, and you just got DPI cuz you had PI on your hand and then your hand touched your dick, that is even scarier, and maybe I will think twice before pissing in the woods anymore. That's why I am trying to figure out if you can only get DPI
if your dick touches PI leaves directly, or if you can even get it by touching your dick with your hand once your hand is infected???

After this discussion, I am definitely gonna do some research online just to see some pictures of what PI leaves look like, before I head up to the beautiful Catskills in a few months.

Hope you are feeling better!  :)

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #53 : March 29, 2012, 02:37:05 AM »

I am wondering exactly how you got the dick poison ivy (hereafter, I will abbreviate: PI= poison ivy; DPI= poison ivy on your dick)

Do you remember if you wiped your dick with a leaf after you pissed? Or if perhaps your dick touched leaves as you were pissing in the woods? Or did you first get PI on your hand by touching leaves with your hand, and then later touched your dick with your hand when you took a piss, and got the DPI from your hand?

I am not trying to pry for details cuz I get turned on from this; it's just that I have vacationed in the Catskill Mountains extensively every summer of my life, and I take pisses in the woods there all the time. And this PI shit scares me; as a kid we always talked about PI, but I never knew exactly what to look for, how prevalent it is in my area,  and never knew anyone that got it.
That's why I am trying to find out exactly how it happened: cj wiped his ass so the leaves touched it directly and he got PI there. So I am wondering if your dick also touched leaves directly, either cuz you were standing in a PI bush while you were pissing and your body brushed up against the leaves, or because you wiped your dick with a leaf when you were done pissing. But if you are sure that your dick didn't touch any leaves directly, and you just got DPI cuz you had PI on your hand and then your hand touched your dick, that is even scarier, and maybe I will think twice before pissing in the woods anymore. That's why I am trying to figure out if you can only get DPI
if your dick touches PI leaves directly, or if you can even get it by touching your dick with your hand once your hand is infected???

After this discussion, I am definitely gonna do some research online just to see some pictures of what PI leaves look like, before I head up to the beautiful Catskills in a few months.

Hope you are feeling better!  :)

It's an oil that gets on your hands and you can spread it that way unknowingly because it doesn't effect the skin immediately. The other two problem is that poison ivy always has 3 leaves but the leaves are sort of mutants not all the leaves match each other in shape, and PI is a ground cover and a vine so while you may be watching for it on the ground you may not notice a branch of it hanging down off of an oak, maple, ash,  tree and mixed with that trees leaves. You can also get it from digging up its roots, and don't ever burn it cause that spread it in smoke I've heard, that last may be a wives tale but I'm not going to check it to find out.

I've seen PI vines that are 6 inches in diameter as big as small trees.

You can buy this stuff called ivy block that is a fine clay coating that you put on like sunscreen that prevents the oil from penetrating the skin.

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #54 : March 29, 2012, 04:12:40 AM »

It's an oil that gets on your hands and you can spread it that way unknowingly because it doesn't effect the skin immediately. The other two problem is that poison ivy always has 3 leaves but the leaves are sort of mutants not all the leaves match each other in shape, and PI is a ground cover and a vine so while you may be watching for it on the ground you may not notice a branch of it hanging down off of an oak, maple, ash,  tree and mixed with that trees leaves. You can also get it from digging up its roots, and don't ever burn it cause that spread it in smoke I've heard, that last may be a wives tale but I'm not going to check it to find out.

I've seen PI vines that are 6 inches in diameter as big as small trees.

You can buy this stuff called ivy block that is a fine clay coating that you put on like sunscreen that prevents the oil from penetrating the skin.

as kids, we always used to say that PI were the leaves with red spots, but that is probably bullshit, no?

do you know if PI is  prevalent in the Catskills?

Finally, and most importantly,  do you know of any easy, reliable, and thorough sources I can use to teach myself how to recognize PI plants?  (ie. I am not looking for a doctoral thesis, but I am looking for more than just a picture of a couple of plants).  What I want is a simple, practical source,  to comprehensively tell me whatever I will practically need to know to instantly recognize PI plants. (I guess something with a combination of lots of pictures plus some text as well; preferably a website, but I guess a book would be fine if there are no comprehensive sites. The Wikipedia page on PI has only 6 pictures of plants; I imagine that something which tells you all you need to know to recognize PI plants would have more pictures than that. Besides, I wouldn't want to rely on Wikipedia for something this important).

Know of anything?

Thanks  O0

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #55 : March 29, 2012, 04:15:57 AM »

Believe me I know now what poison ivy looks like NOW, and always look out for it, especially her in the East, in Montana there wasn't any. O0

but  poison oak is very common in the West, so I guess that means it is in Montana?   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxicodendron_pubescens

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #56 : March 29, 2012, 01:48:49 PM »

as kids, we always used to say that PI were the leaves with red spots, but that is probably bullshit, no?

do you know if PI is  prevalent in the Catskills?

Finally, and most importantly,  do you know of any easy, reliable, and thorough sources I can use to teach myself how to recognize PI plants?  (ie. I am not looking for a doctoral thesis, but I am looking for more than just a picture of a couple of plants).  What I want is a simple, practical source,  to comprehensively tell me whatever I will practically need to know to instantly recognize PI plants. (I guess something with a combination of lots of pictures plus some text as well; preferably a website, but I guess a book would be fine if there are no comprehensive sites. The Wikipedia page on PI has only 6 pictures of plants; I imagine that something which tells you all you need to know to recognize PI plants would have more pictures than that. Besides, I wouldn't want to rely on Wikipedia for something this important).

Know of anything?

Thanks  O0

Its best to have somebody point it out to you then look at it and see the various looks of the three leaves. Its usually reddish when first sprouting, it can have red spots in the fall but its usually pretty green.

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #57 : March 29, 2012, 01:50:06 PM »

but  poison oak is very common in the West, so I guess that means it is in Montana?   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxicodendron_pubescens

I've found it in a few river bottoms but but not elsewhere.

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #58 : June 07, 2012, 10:06:00 PM »

I think James Stewart's 3 greatest performances are in Call Northside 777, The Man Who Knew Too Much, and Rear Window

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #59 : June 08, 2012, 02:56:44 AM »

I'll Add Bend of the River, Winchester 73, and The Far Country on the Western side

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 50  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines