Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 30, 2021, 10:43:58 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  The MTSURMT (Microblogging/Tweeting/Status Update/Random Musings Thread)
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50
: The MTSURMT (Microblogging/Tweeting/Status Update/Random Musings Thread)  ( 210037 )
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

« #720 : August 02, 2021, 08:53:50 AM »

Another antisemitic film from Mel Gibson

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/05/mel-gibson-rothchild-casting

n_l was first to buy a ticket
Why are you linking to an article from 2 years ago as if this were fresh news?

"McFilms are commodities and, as such, must be QA'd according to industry standards."
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #721 : August 02, 2021, 10:43:18 AM »

Yeah, Gibson probably made at least 2 Hitler biopics since that article.

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

« #722 : August 03, 2021, 06:54:09 PM »

Why are you linking to an article from 2 years ago as if this were fresh news?
haha wow ... I did  not realize it was an old article. I don't remember now where I first saw it. It must have somehow come up as an unrelated article or something

Yeah, Gibson probably made at least 2 Hitler biopics since that article.

I hear you volunteered to do the cinematography for no fee.

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #723 : August 05, 2021, 07:38:22 AM »

I hear you volunteered to do the cinematography for no fee.

Only on "Adolf was right". I did not take part in "The Fuhrer and I": I'm not a fan of Hitler's romantic side.

dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

« #724 : August 08, 2021, 02:58:12 PM »

I went to a Yankees game yesterday. On the Jumbotron it said stanton was batting .450 for the home stand. Good on ya, man!

"McFilms are commodities and, as such, must be QA'd according to industry standards."
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #725 : August 08, 2021, 10:18:37 PM »

I went to a Yankees game yesterday. On the Jumbotron it said stanton was batting .450 for the home stand. Good on ya, man!

nice! the wife into baseball?

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

« #726 : August 09, 2021, 08:46:48 AM »

A little bit. We went because Seattle was in town. I wore my Mariners jersey, which Mrs. J thought was a dangerous move, but I thought it was safe because it bore Ichiro's name and number.

In fact, on the way out of the stadium, heading toward the train station, I received two compliments. The first from two guys talking who came from behind and passed us, the one guy saying to his friend, "If you had to wear a Mariner's jersey, I guess that's the one to wear. You can't say anything bad about Ichiro." Later a guy ran up to me and said, "I really love your jersey. We have to keep the legend of Ichiro alive!" This guy was either high or drunk or both, but he didn't annoy me for long and I actually felt good about his crazy comment.

On the way back I told my wife she needn't have worried about the Mariners jersey I was wearing.

"The Yankees fans were both courteous and accepting."

"That's because they won," she said. "Just imagine what they might have done to you if they'd lost."

Hmm. Anyway, Mrs. J really enjoyed the afternoon. She found it particularly amusing that every time a Seattle pitcher threw to first to check the runner, the hometown crowd would boo.  Now she wants to see a Mariner's home game to see if Seattle fans do the same.

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #727 : August 09, 2021, 07:39:26 PM »

Well Ichiro was on the Yankees too, so you got no complaints about the jersey  ;)

I convinced Miss Baltimore to become a Yankee fan  :)

dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

« #728 : August 10, 2021, 12:36:41 PM »

Now that Cuomo has resigned, can we please, please, please now junk the name "Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge" (named for the disgraced Governor's non-disgraced father) and go back to calling it the Tappen Zee Bridge?

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #729 : August 10, 2021, 05:56:05 PM »

Now that Cuomo has resigned, can we please, please, please now junk the name "Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge" (named for the disgraced Governor's non-disgraced father) and go back to calling it the Tappen Zee Bridge?

Amen!

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #730 : October 06, 2021, 10:22:56 AM »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cold-case-zodiac-killer-identified-murder

dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

« #731 : October 06, 2021, 10:39:09 AM »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cold-case-zodiac-killer-identified-murder
This is a big deal if it holds up. Why don't you also put the link in the Zodiac thread? Wait, what? Don't tell me there's no Zodiac thread!

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #732 : October 06, 2021, 11:27:59 AM »

I don't understand when that Leone board changed its mission and became obsessed by mocking David.

dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

« #733 : October 06, 2021, 12:15:15 PM »

I don't understand when that Leone board changed its mission and became obsessed by mocking David.
Who's mocking? Noodles, make a f****** Zodiac thread!

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

« #734 : October 06, 2021, 11:36:18 PM »

I indeed looked for a Zodiac thread, couldn't find one, and therefore posted the link here in this "random shit" thread  :)

« : October 28, 2021, 11:14:37 PM drinkanddestroy »

: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines