Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 04:05:31 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Leone's movie that was never shot
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Leone's movie that was never shot  ( 9737 )
Leonardo
Gunslinger

"So you're not a businessman after all.."

« #15 : January 01, 2012, 11:39:14 AM »

Thanks  O0
In the meantime, I just realized that this very issue of Ciak is for sale on E-bay:

http://www.ebay.it/itm/CIAK-giugno-2004-con-schede-Lincredibile-Shrek-2-/110762381490

You will notice on the top of the cover (slightly cut on the photo) it says: Exclusive: the last western by Sergio Leone.
And just below, barely legible: the treatment written for Richard Gere and Micky Rourke and never shot

« : January 01, 2012, 11:41:36 AM Leonardo »
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

« #16 : January 01, 2012, 11:50:17 AM »

In the meantime, I just realized that this very issue of Ciak is for sale on E-bay:

http://www.ebay.it/itm/CIAK-giugno-2004-con-schede-Lincredibile-Shrek-2-/110762381490

You will notice on the top of the cover (slightly cut on the photo) it says: Exclusive: the last western by Sergio Leone.
And just below, barely legible: the treatment written for Richard Gere and Micky Rourke and never shot

Let's make a deal: I'll buy it for you, and you print a translation of that treatment on this board: Deal?

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

« #17 : January 01, 2012, 11:52:28 AM »

Let's make a deal: I'll buy it for you, and you print a translation of that treatment on this board: Deal?

you buy  it and I will reimburse you through paypal, ok? It says 2.99 euros, I'll pay you the equivalent in Yankee dollars  :)

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines