Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 20, 2024, 03:38:34 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Fun with ChatGPT
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Fun with ChatGPT  ( 435 )
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

The joy of loving is to live in a world of Mandom

« : May 14, 2024, 06:06:06 AM »

Been messing around (along with everyone else) with ChatGPT, and I decided to see what I could do with Leone-like material. What follows is my prompt, and ChatGPT's almost instantaneous response.

Me
Write a 1000 word treatment for a sequel to the film The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, a spaghetti western from 1966. It will be called GBU 2: Tuco's Revenge. After Blondie rides away from Sad Hill Cemetery with his half of the gold coins, Tuco vows revenge: he will hunt Blondie down, kill him, and take the gold. Tuco does not believe Blondie is entitled to his half of the gold; from Tuco's point of view, Blondie has stolen that gold from him. Meanwhile, Angel Eye's twin brother decides to get revenge on Blondie for the death of Angel Eyes. The race is on to see who will get to Blondie first, Tuco, or Angel Eye's twin.
ChatGPT
Title: GBU 2: Tuco's Revenge

In the scorching deserts of the American Southwest, a tale of betrayal, revenge, and redemption unfolds as the infamous trio from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" returns in an epic sequel that will leave audiences on the edge of their seats.

Following the events at Sad Hill Cemetery, where Blondie rode off into the sunset with his share of the gold coins, Tuco, the volatile and cunning bandit, vows to track down his former partner and exact his revenge. In Tuco's eyes, Blondie has betrayed him by taking what he believes is rightfully his, and he will stop at nothing to settle the score.

But Tuco is not the only one with a score to settle. Angel Eyes' twin brother, a formidable gunslinger in his own right, has sworn vengeance upon Blondie for the death of his brother. With a steely determination and a thirst for blood, he sets out on a collision course with Blondie, eager to avenge his sibling's untimely demise.

As Tuco and Angel Eyes' twin race across the unforgiving landscape, their paths intertwine in a deadly game of cat and mouse. Along the way, they encounter a cast of colorful characters, from ruthless outlaws to weary travelers, each with their own agenda and their own secrets to keep.

Meanwhile, Blondie, ever the opportunist, finds himself embroiled in a series of perilous situations as he seeks to protect his newfound wealth and evade capture by his pursuers. With danger lurking around every corner, Blondie must rely on his quick wits and sharpshooting skills to outsmart his adversaries and stay one step ahead of the game.

As the tension mounts and the stakes grow higher, alliances will be tested, loyalties will be questioned, and bullets will fly in a final showdown that will determine the fate of our antiheroes once and for all.

In "GBU 2: Tuco's Revenge," director Sergio Leone delivers another masterful blend of action, drama, and suspense, capturing the gritty realism and moral ambiguity of the Wild West with his trademark style and flair. With stunning cinematography, pulse-pounding action sequences, and a gripping storyline that keeps audiences guessing until the very end, "GBU 2" is a worthy successor to the classic original and a thrilling ride from start to finish.

Get ready to saddle up and ride into the sunset once again as "GBU 2: Tuco's Revenge" takes you on an unforgettable journey through the untamed frontier, where justice is a bullet and redemption is a fleeting dream.

Hmm, not bad, although ChatGPT shouldn't have been so quick to assume Leone himself would be directing. I do like the line "where justice is a bullet and redemption is a fleeting dream." I wonder where it stole that from?

"McFilms are commodities and, as such, must be QA'd according to industry standards."
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

The joy of loving is to live in a world of Mandom

« #1 : May 14, 2024, 06:38:27 AM »

Well, you start on this stuff, and pretty soon you can't leave it alone.

Me
In screenplay form, but without violating usage policies, write the final scene of GBU2: Tuco's Revenge. Tuco and Blondie have formed an alliance to bushwack Angel Eye's brother when he rides into Tucumcari. The ambush is successful, but just as Blondie delivers the coup de grace, Tuco shoots Blondie. Tuco tries to get Blondie to tell him where his half of the gold is, but Blondie dies before that happens. Blondie's final words are, "I'm glad I can die with my dear friend so near."

The first time I tried that prompt the system balked, complaining a response would violate their usage policy. I resubmitted the exact prompt but with the caveat "without violating usage policies." That went through, but perhaps with a neutered result.

ChatGPT
FADE IN:

EXT. DESERT - DAY

The sun beats down mercilessly on the arid landscape as TUCO and BLONDIE lie in wait behind a rocky outcrop overlooking the road to Tucumcari. Both men are armed and tense, their eyes fixed on the trail below.

TUCO
(whispering)
He's coming.

BLONDIE nods, his jaw set with determination as they prepare for the ambush.

ANGLE ON: The road as ANGEL EYES' TWIN BROTHER rides into view, unaware of the trap that awaits him.

TUCO
(grimly)
Now!

BLONDIE and TUCO spring into action, unleashing a hail of gunfire at the unsuspecting rider.

The TWIN BROTHER is caught off guard, his horse rearing in panic as bullets whiz past him.

ANGLE ON: BLONDIE, his aim steady as he takes careful aim at the TWIN BROTHER.

BLONDIE
(focused)
This is it.

BLONDIE fires, his shot striking true as the TWIN BROTHER falls from his horse, lifeless.

TUCO grins triumphantly as they approach the fallen rider.

TUCO
(excitedly)
We got him, Blondie! We got him!

But as they near the fallen rider, a shadow crosses TUCO's face, his eyes narrowing with greed.

TUCO
(suddenly)
Now, Blondie, where's my half of the gold?

BLONDIE's eyes widen in disbelief as TUCO raises his gun, the barrel trained on BLONDIE's chest.

BLONDIE
(shocked)
Tuco, what are you doing?

Before BLONDIE can react, TUCO pulls the trigger, his shot ringing out in the silence of the desert.

BLONDIE staggers backward, clutching his chest as blood stains his shirt.

BLONDIE
(weakly)
Tuco...why?

TUCO's expression is unreadable as he stands over BLONDIE, his gun still smoking in his hand.

TUCO
(demanding)
Tell me where the gold is, Blondie. Tell me now.

BLONDIE's breath comes in ragged gasps as he struggles to speak, his strength waning.

BLONDIE
(whispering)
I'm glad...I can die with my dear friend so near.

With those final words, BLONDIE's eyes close, his body going limp.

TUCO stares down at the fallen gunslinger, a mix of regret and remorse flickering in his eyes.

FADE OUT.

That needs work. Is ChatGPT available for story conferences?

"McFilms are commodities and, as such, must be QA'd according to industry standards."
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #2 : May 15, 2024, 06:46:38 AM »

If you explain to him the concept of story (ideally: feed him a pdf) he'll be better at that.
Yeah, those things are addictive.

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines