Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2021, 08:02:25 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  English translation for "Extended Tuco Tortune.."
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: English translation for "Extended Tuco Tortune.."  ( 4298 )
CloseUpEye
Chicken Thief

"...Squish you like a wormy apple"

« : December 27, 2004, 07:33:12 AM »

Hi folks,
  Sorry if this was bought up before, but I bought "GBU" in the Special 2 DVD collectors set (US version) last night.  ;D So, I am sitting here enjoying CD 2. I am in the deleted scenes and just watched "Extended Tuco Tortune Scene" and there is a bit more dialog. Can anyone help me with what people are saying? Sadly, the Italian I know is limited to about 60 words.

Thanks! Grazie!
-Tom

John Baldwin
Gunslinger

Do you recognize this string ???

« #1 : December 27, 2004, 08:43:43 AM »

To help you, I have to watch again the scene (or the movie, it''s not a  problem).

Le monde se divise en deux catégories: ceux qui ont un revolver chargé, et ceux qui creusent; toi tu creuses...
John Baldwin
Gunslinger

« #2 : December 27, 2004, 09:10:01 AM »

I watched it, in Italian of course. I don''t understand all the words, but the meaning. But, you don''t have subtitles? Because in the French DVD, we have a lot of languages subtitled.

Le monde se divise en deux catégories: ceux qui ont un revolver chargé, et ceux qui creusent; toi tu creuses...
Amaze
Bounty Killer

I don't see any method at all, sir.

« #3 : December 27, 2004, 03:17:14 PM »

yea, I didn''t see the point of the extended scene without subtitles, didn''t make much sense...

Leonardo
Gunslinger

"So you're not a businessman after all.."

« #4 : December 30, 2004, 10:16:27 AM »

I have the european DVD version, but I guess the Extended Tuco torture scene is the same. So here you go, with italian exact words and in brackets english translation.
- Soldier: "Più forte!" ("Louder!")
- Angel Eyes: "Che t''ha detto Carson quando l''hai trovato?" ("What did Carson tell you when you found him?")
- Tuco: "Non so di che cosa parli!" ("Don''t know what you are talking about!")
- Angel Eyes: "Come va la digestione? Ti conviene parlare!" ("How is your digestion? You''d better talk!")
- Tuco: "Non ho niente da dirti!" ("Got nothing to tell you!")
- Soldier: "Non è finito!" (It''s not finished yet!")
- Soldier: "Ehi voi laggiù: più voce!" ("Hey you down there: louder!")
- Old man next to Blondie: "Non vorrei essere nei panni del tuo amico; più forte canta il coro, più forte pesta Wallace. Ci sono passati in tanti lì dentro..." ("I wouldn''t like to be in your friend''s shoes; the louder the choir sings, the harder Wallace hits. Many went through this in there...")
- Tuco: "Basta! Basta! Parlo! Parlo!" ("Stop! Stop! I''ll talk! I''ll talk!")
- Angel Eyes: "Che cosa t''ha detto di quei dollari?" ("What did he tell you about those dollars?")
- Tuco: "Che sono nascosti in una tomba." ("That they are hidden in a grave.")
- Angel Eyes: "Dove?" ("Where?")
- Tuco: "Sad Hill! Nel cimitero di Sad Hill!" ("Sad Hill! In the cemetery of Sad Hill!")
- Angel Eyes: "Quale tomba?" ("Which grave?")
- Tuco: "Non lo so! Io non lo so! Il biondo, il biondo, lui lo sa il nome che è scritto sulla tomba!" ("Don''t know! I don''t know! Blondie, Blondie, he knows the name which is written on the grave!").

Happy New Year to all of you!!!
P.S. Thanks to Amaze for the video!!!

John Baldwin
Gunslinger

« #5 : December 31, 2004, 09:40:59 AM »

Thank you Leonardo... My Italian is not so bad (I believe ;D), but some of the words were... :o :o not hard, but so fast!!!

Jupa
Gunslinger

Viva Leone!

« #6 : January 05, 2005, 02:37:32 PM »

If I remember right,the only dialogue that is extra in this extended torture scene,is the soldiers'' "It''s not finished yet" and "Hey,you down there,louder".I could be wrong,though.

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines