Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 27, 2021, 06:42:17 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Sergio Leone News (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  MGM R2 SE package artwork revealed
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: MGM R2 SE package artwork revealed  ( 9468 )
The Smoker
Bounty Killer

Well.. well. if it isn't.

« : March 09, 2005, 08:29:00 AM »

Taking a note from Paramount's OUATITW with the layouts, background image printed on the disc & booklet etc.

Like the Fistful of Dollars one.

Christopher

« #1 : March 09, 2005, 08:38:12 AM »

Those do look nice.

Now I can't wait to see what the R1 packaging will look like.

Bill Carson

« #2 : March 09, 2005, 12:12:08 PM »

they are identical in design to the region 2 GBU package   8)

mr_banana_pants
Road Apple

« #3 : March 10, 2005, 12:45:43 PM »

Very nice. Can't wait till they're sat on my shelf ;D

DJIMBO
Gunslinger

Who are you?

« #4 : March 10, 2005, 02:05:44 PM »

mmmm, they look great but can this poor student loosen the grip on his wallet enough to pay for them...any donations are welcome, lol!!  ;D ;D

Dave Jenkins, Calder Benson, Jim Cooper, Chuck Youngblood. They were all alive until they met you, Frank.
mr_banana_pants
Road Apple

« #5 : March 10, 2005, 02:48:14 PM »

mmmm, they look great but can this poor student loosen the grip on his wallet enough to pay for them...any donations are welcome, lol!!  ;D ;D

Ditto mate. I'm personally going to wait. Just a bit anyway. Till they're either all in a nice HMV sale or atleast under £10 each.

That said I want the Uncut R1 of AFFOD now! Why do the BBFC have to make things into such a big deal for me! ::)

Nevermind ;)

Christopher

« #6 : March 10, 2005, 05:03:14 PM »

That's my thoughts too. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to get the special editions of A Fistful of Dollars and For a Few Dollars More because I have the Man with No Name box set and I've always been fine with that. I did get the special edition of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly because it's an extended edition, so it's not a big deal to own both cuts of the movie. I still want to keep both cuts of GBU, so if I get these new editions, I'll be splitting up my box set, since there wouldn't be any reason to keep the original AFOD and FAFDM DVDs.

Oh well, I'll probably do it if I can get them for a really good price. And on top of that, I've never seen A Fistful of Dynamite yet, so I'd really like to watch that one.

Amaze
Bounty Killer

I don't see any method at all, sir.

« #7 : March 11, 2005, 02:46:49 PM »

are they all dropping at the same time?

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #8 : March 11, 2005, 04:12:58 PM »

The other fact is the special features, they will have a lot of weight in my getting them.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
Leone Admirer
Bounty Killer

Filmmaker with a fiery passion for films

« #9 : April 08, 2005, 09:01:48 AM »

I'm still waiting on news for the R1's. Will post anything I can find as soon as poss. Would have snapped these up immedialty if FFOD hadn't been cut. oh well  :'(

Films: You cant just love them, you've gotta adore them!
Leonardo
Gunslinger

"So you're not a businessman after all.."

« #10 : April 09, 2005, 03:00:05 AM »

I'm still waiting on news for the R1's. Will post anything I can find as soon as poss. Would have snapped these up immedialty if FFOD hadn't been cut. oh well  :'(
I'm anxiously waiting for the release of the 3 movies (FOF, FFDM and DYS) R2 and as far as I know, the official release date is april 18th. Normally on Amazon UK I find the movies advertised long before the release date and you can order them in advance. Sofar, I haven't seen a thing on amazon. Has the release date been postponed?????

Leone Admirer
Bounty Killer

Filmmaker with a fiery passion for films

« #11 : April 09, 2005, 03:34:52 AM »

I'm anxiously waiting for the release of the 3 movies (FOF, FFDM and DYS) R2 and as far as I know, the official release date is april 18th. Normally on Amazon UK I find the movies advertised long before the release date and you can order them in advance. Sofar, I haven't seen a thing on amazon. Has the release date been postponed?????

The R2's are going ahead, Again must warn that the BBFC have seen fit to cut 6 seconds out of the Fistful of Dynamite Transfer. Try www.play.com they sell the R2's.

Films: You cant just love them, you've gotta adore them!
Tekker
Road Apple

"You'we brought two too many"

« #12 : April 09, 2005, 06:09:38 AM »

For a few Dollars more AND Fistful of Dynamite was released in Denmark the 6th of April!

http://www.laserdisken.dk/html/visvare.dna?vare=11086508157153335
http://www.laserdisken.dk/html/visvare.dna?vare=1109844847177385

Both releases are similar to the R2UK, except for some subtitles and the fact that these are not in slipcases, but in simply amaray keep cases.
Fistful of Dynamite is NOT cut on the Danish version.

I myself has got Fistful of Dynamite, and I can tell you that both sound and picture looks very good (haven't see it yet).

Fistful of Dollars will not be released in Denmark.

"This CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema. If i'd wanted all that computer game bullshit, I'd have gone home and stuck my dick in my Nintendo" - Quentin Tarantino
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines