Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2021, 02:17:47 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Web Site Announcements (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Modifying Profile
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Modifying Profile  ( 3818 )
iceman
Bounty Killer

« : March 26, 2005, 02:17:12 PM »

Sorry to be a pain, but how do I add my own personal photo to my profile. I have put a photo on a site but when i add the site to  "I have my own pic" in my profile when I press change  it does not seem to recognise it and goes back to the forum photos. what am I doing wrong  ??? ??? ??? ???
eg....http://i145.exs.cx/img145/2267/perqualchedollaro5fk.jpg

Ice

"Take a slug of this captain.....and keep your ears open"
The Smoker
Bounty Killer

Well.. well. if it isn't.

« #1 : March 26, 2005, 03:07:15 PM »

It may be the image pixel dimensions are too big, Iceman. Try downsizing it bit by bit until it sits right.

« : March 28, 2005, 12:27:24 PM The Smoker »

iceman
Bounty Killer

« #2 : March 27, 2005, 12:28:53 PM »

Still cant see my picture..I've made it 5K.maybe 'm using image stack incorrectly...CHRISTOPHER...HELP...is there another site I can put images on..you may have gathered I'm not to clever at this. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ice

Christopher

« #3 : March 28, 2005, 11:47:11 AM »

Image Shack is about the only site I know of. Unfortunately, I don't know much about this type of stuff.

In THIS thread over on the Eastwood web board, the pixel size needs to be 65 x 65, though I'm not sure if that's the case on this board, since I've noticed some of the avatars are a little bigger on here than they are on the Eastwood board. But I would assume somewhere around there.

Iceman, your the picture in the link you provided is 166 x 148. Do you know how to adjust the size?

The Smoker
Bounty Killer

Well.. well. if it isn't.

« #4 : March 28, 2005, 12:19:59 PM »

ImageShack is the best around. So simple and quick to get stuff on the internet, most are prone to alot of futile messing about.

Iceman try this one below. Used photoshop to downsize it, Brought the width under 100 pixels. Height wize didn't seem to matter that much. Ive tested in my own profile and it seems to sit ok.

enjoy.  ;)

« : March 28, 2005, 12:34:58 PM The Smoker »

iceman
Bounty Killer

« #5 : March 28, 2005, 03:14:38 PM »

ImageShack is the best around. So simple and quick to get stuff on the internet, most are prone to alot of futile messing about.

Iceman try this one below. Used photoshop to downsize it, Brought the width under 100 pixels. Height wize didn't seem to matter that much. Ive tested in my own profile and it seems to sit ok.

enjoy.  ;)

Weh! Hey! guys  thanks a bunch goner have a great time from now on..

Ice

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines