Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2021, 08:08:26 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Sergio Leone News (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Great poster offer with new DVDs!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Great poster offer with new DVDs!  ( 5730 )
ray_gillespie
Chicken Thief

« : April 18, 2005, 05:53:29 AM »

I've just gone out and bought the new Special Edition DVDs of FOD, FDM and DYS, and they all come with a leaflet with a code on, and if you enter 3 codes from the 3 DVDs at www.spaghetti-westerns.com you'll be able to apply for a set of 4 posters from FOD, FMD, DYD and GBU. I know it's a ploy to get people to buy all 3 DVDs, but as most of us are likely to do that anyway, I think it's pretty awesome. Limited stocks apparently, but 'limited' is a very loose term thesedays.

Bill Carson

« #1 : April 18, 2005, 12:06:25 PM »

it's a pain in the ass amigos! much as I'd like to get the free posters (free? £1.99 for p+p) but hey it IS a ploy and I already have originals for GBU; might as well search e-bay for some posters for the others...

Shadow
Chicken Thief

« #2 : April 25, 2005, 01:35:37 PM »

Good luck finding 4 posters on ebay for less than 1.99 GBP!!!!!!! Although it's a ploy, I find it an OK gesture by MGM to have some marketing working and make available to us 4 posters of respectable size for just 2 pounds. If you think that's too much, then don't buy 'em!
I am looking forward to receiving my posters in the mail!
It is just another opportunity to make the collection grow................

ray_gillespie
Chicken Thief

« #3 : April 25, 2005, 01:43:32 PM »

Yeah I sent off for mine the other day, can't wait to get them! Any idea how long they're supposed to take? These things have a habit of taking weeks and weeks to materialise.

Shadow
Chicken Thief

« #4 : April 26, 2005, 02:00:40 PM »

It can take up to 4 weeks..........

Once upon a time..........they will come............

ray_gillespie
Chicken Thief

« #5 : May 17, 2005, 01:47:32 AM »

They arrived!!! Anyone else get theirs? They look great.

Jack of Hearts
Road Apple

« #6 : May 20, 2005, 02:44:16 AM »

Hello Ray

My posters also arrived and I'm pleased with them.  BTW you can get film posters of GBU and copies of the Italian poster printed on T shirts in the Vintage Magazine shop in Soho.  They also have a website so you can shop on line, and they sell the frames that fit the film stills/posters properly.  Rather tempting to spend too much in there though!

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines