Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 06:02:02 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  My ear!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: My ear!  ( 2667 )
Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

« : August 06, 2005, 02:36:46 PM »

Just a question I want to pose to you guys: Is there any BETTER way to start off your weekend than with an inner-ear infection that leaves you virtually deaf in your right ear?

I don't think so, but I'm interested in hearing (pun not intended) other people's take on this.

Saturday nights with Groggy
Belkin
Gunslinger

Can my character have a poncho, Sergio? Please!

« #1 : August 06, 2005, 02:54:13 PM »

Just a question I want to pose to you guys: Is there any BETTER way to start off your weekend than with an inner-ear infection that leaves you virtually deaf in your right ear?

I don't think so, but I'm interested in hearing (pun not intended) other people's take on this.
How about passing the time with a viewing of DEAF SMITH and JOHNNY EAR(s)!  ;)

You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it on the streets...
Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

« #2 : August 06, 2005, 03:25:54 PM »

How about passing the time with a viewing of DEAF SMITH and JOHNNY EAR(s)!  ;)

LOL we'll see about that!  ;) Hopefully it isn't too serious (I had a similar infection, in both ears, a few years back that was easily treated with antibiotics), but as of right now it's bugging the s*** outta me.  Must have gotten some water in my ear canal while I was showering, and. . . well, it never came out.

Saturday nights with Groggy
Beebs

« #3 : August 06, 2005, 05:57:57 PM »

Haha, funny you should mention deaf in your right ear. I was doing fireworks at my Grandparents and found a funny looking firecracker in a box of those 1 inch crackers. It was bigger and had a funny looking fuse. I lit in and saw before my eyes the fuse nearly disapear as a drew back my arm ready to throw. It burst in my three fingers and left me deaf in my right ear for 2 hours. My fingers turned black like in the cartoons but didnt hurt more than slaping three fingers on a table.

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines