Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 30, 2022, 09:47:50 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Sergio Leone News (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  New Spaghetti
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
: New Spaghetti  ( 64732 )
El Mal
Chicken Thief

Western history fan. Born in Birmingham, UK.

« #60 : July 22, 2006, 03:29:06 PM »

cool.

A follow on to my previous msg about a new spag. western may have been misplaced on the site. So here it is again- My landlady friend in Tabernas, Almeria came up with a contact at Texas Hollywood/Fort Bravo Studios and he tells me that the studios are booked for a western film "of sorts" from September 2006 for 16 weeks. He says he will have no further details until the production team arrive. 16 weeks seems a long shoot for the average film. Perhaps the film is "Gli Impacabili"?

Incidentally, someone referred to Mini Hollywood as a possible location but I doubt anyone would film there these days as it`s principally a theme park and the animals in the on site zoo wouldn`t take too kindly to guns and explosions!

My contact says he`ll try and get me a bit part in the movie. that`s OK if it`s cash in hand. Now I`m retired I don`t want to get into a tax system again.

I`m visiting  the UK for a few weeks but when I return home to Spain I`ll check with my contact for any more info.

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #61 : July 23, 2006, 02:38:40 PM »

thanks for your time & effort, its really appreciated here.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

« #62 : July 23, 2006, 02:54:25 PM »

A follow on to my previous msg about a new spag. western may have been misplaced on the site. So here it is again- My landlady friend in Tabernas, Almeria came up with a contact at Texas Hollywood/Fort Bravo Studios and he tells me that the studios are booked for a western film "of sorts" from September 2006 for 16 weeks. He says he will have no further details until the production team arrive. 16 weeks seems a long shoot for the average film. Perhaps the film is "Gli Impacabili"?

Incidentally, someone referred to Mini Hollywood as a possible location but I doubt anyone would film there these days as it`s principally a theme park and the animals in the on site zoo wouldn`t take too kindly to guns and explosions!

My contact says he`ll try and get me a bit part in the movie. that`s OK if it`s cash in hand. Now I`m retired I don`t want to get into a tax system again.

I`m visiting  the UK for a few weeks but when I return home to Spain I`ll check with my contact for any more info.

Thanks a lot.

Danny
Bandido

People scare easier when they're dyin'

« #63 : August 05, 2006, 04:56:03 PM »

My landlady friend in Tabernas, Almeria came up with a contact at Texas Hollywood/Fort Bravo Studios and he tells me that the studios are booked for a western film "of sorts" from September 2006 for 16 weeks.

Been there last week, I think Texas Hollywood is a good location, it's in the middle of knowwhere and it breathes western.

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #64 : September 03, 2006, 10:33:09 PM »

From an interview with Franco Nero in yesterdays Cinecitta News:

Dora Siani: What are your next plans?

Nero: I have in place one spaghetti western, a homage to Sergio Leone. It will be a traditional western, with the title, The Angel, The brute, and the Sage, and I will be the Angel. We will roll film in Spain, in the village that was used by Sergio Leone, in Almeria. I hope that also it makes to reflect, inasmuch as it can be,  from the view point of the Indians and the overwhelmed ones.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

« #65 : September 04, 2006, 06:59:24 AM »

Nero: I have in place one spaghetti western, a homage to Sergio Leone. It will be a traditional western, with the title, The Angel, The brute, and the Sage, and I will be the Angel. We will roll film in Spain, in the village that was used by Sergio Leone, in Almeria. I hope that also it makes to reflect, inasmuch as it can be,  from the view point of the Indians and the overwhelmed ones.

Thanks for that Joe. I can't wait to see it, if it ever gets done.   ::)

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

« #66 : September 04, 2006, 11:28:38 AM »

Not to overly excited about this...indians in spaghetti westerns? That's usually not a good thing.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

« #67 : September 04, 2006, 11:38:29 AM »

indians in spaghetti westerns? That's usually not a good thing.

Well Navajo Joe was pretty good.

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

« #68 : September 04, 2006, 12:08:19 PM »

Well Navajo Joe was pretty good.

NJ is brilliant.

One of the few exceptions.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

« #69 : September 04, 2006, 12:12:10 PM »

NJ is brilliant.

One of the few exceptions.

I wouldn't consider NJ to be brilliant, just good, but that's just my opinion.

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #70 : September 04, 2006, 01:52:14 PM »

Chato's Land was amazingly good for a Euro Western

Amaze
Bounty Killer

I don't see any method at all, sir.

« #71 : September 05, 2006, 06:48:39 PM »

I gather the movie hasn't been made yet?

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #72 : September 05, 2006, 08:00:02 PM »

supposedly in pre production.

El Mal
Chicken Thief

Western history fan. Born in Birmingham, UK.

« #73 : September 06, 2006, 05:25:46 AM »

supposedly in pre production.

Hi All,

As previously mentioned I have a contact at Texas Hollywood Studios in Almeria who advised me of a western shoot commencing this month. Per his instructions I have waited until this month to email him for an update as the production crew should be there this month. I am awaiting his reply. When I know anything you will know!

El Mal in Spain  My location Torrevieja  nr. Alicante. (but ready to travel to Almeria!)

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

It's perfect timing, large one...

« #74 : September 06, 2006, 08:24:55 AM »

So good luck with that, El Mal! And tell us, please... but you already promised it. :)

There are two kinds of films in this world:those which stay,even when their genre is forgotten,and those which don't.
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines