Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2022, 09:46:20 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  A Fistful of Dollars (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Silvanito and Joe
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Silvanito and Joe  ( 3349 )
Faisalha9159
Chicken Thief

« : July 14, 2006, 03:10:04 PM »

I was thinking of this only today..............the scene nearer the beginning of the film, where Joe is in the Rojos' house and meets Ramon for the first time, is where everyone is informed that the Rojos' are to calla temporary truce with the Baxters. Joe then decides to give Don Miguel back the hundred dollars that was paid to him and says......" here`s your money DOn Miguel, I only used a small amount of it......I don`t like to keep money unless I feel I have earned it"............Which means that Joe used some of it.

Now, in the next scene back at Silvanitos place, Joe is taunted by Silvanito about how the Baxters and Rojos are joining up.......SIlvanito tells Clint that he has no job and that he has no money to pay him what he owes him, and also tells him to leave.

Surely Clint must have used some of the hundred dollars given to him by Don Miguel to pay Slvanito.....I mean Joe admits that he used a small amount..did he not? So what did Joe use some of the money for???

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

« #1 : July 14, 2006, 03:46:04 PM »

So what did Joe use some of the money for???

Whiskey, women, and song.   ;D

Seriously, probably just...that's actually a good question. Maybe he had to buy four more bullets after his encounter with Baxter's gang.

« : July 14, 2006, 04:16:00 PM The Peacemaker »

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines