Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2022, 07:37:46 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  The Contest Is Here...Do You Have It In You?
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: The Contest Is Here...Do You Have It In You?  ( 2494 )
satty
Road Apple

« : August 18, 2008, 06:04:14 AM »

So finally, there is a contest for western movie lovers too. If you are a western film freak, write a nice review on any given western film and WIN exciting prizes amigo! :D

check on this cool contest on western movies  O0 http://www.most-wanted-western-movies.com/western-movie-reviews.html....write a review and who know you can win $100/DVD sets of rare western movies and a title Cowboy of The Month..Isn't it great folks?

..So what are you waiting for gringo ?

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #1 : August 18, 2008, 06:08:34 AM »

Only to find out if its legit and not just a way of filling your site with content. amigo 8)

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
satty
Road Apple

« #2 : August 18, 2008, 06:19:13 AM »

You are right bro..
It is a way of filling my site... A site which is truly devoted to western movies without any commercial purposes. :)

This contest is a way to get more people joining me in my journey to collect and publish western movies information in a sensible and enthusiastic way. Of course, a lone ranger like me alone can't write a great amount of good content in short time myself. It takes two hands to make a clap  :)

Join me.

satty
Road Apple

« #3 : August 22, 2008, 09:30:45 AM »

Guys..did you check the amazing Western movie review submitted by other visitors ?? If not check now... http://www.most-wanted-western-movies.com/western-movie-reviews.html

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines