Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 13, 2024, 03:47:08 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Favorite scenes in GBU
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Favorite scenes in GBU  ( 6667 )
CalamityJane
Bandido

"It might interfere with my aim".

« : November 10, 2003, 08:41:28 PM »

I thought I'd share my favorite scenes with y'all.

I like the ending the best, Tuco hangin' in the noose, screamin' for Blondie.  That scene gives me many laughs.

I also like the scene where he's in the tub and along comes this guy that wants to kill him after 8 months of searchin' for him.  After Tuco shoots him, he says, "If you're gonna shoot, shoot - don't talk".  Great scene!

Don't know who thought up the song that plays while Tuco is getting a beatin' or two, but I like the song.

Anyone else care to share their favorite scenes?

KERMIT

« #1 : November 10, 2003, 09:58:02 PM »

I thought I'd share my favorite scenes with y'all.

I like the ending the best, Tuco hangin' in the noose, screamin' for Blondie.  That scene gives me many laughs.

I also like the scene where he's in the tub and along comes this guy that wants to kill him after 8 months of searchin' for him.  After Tuco shoots him, he says, "If you're gonna shoot, shoot - don't talk".  Great scene!

Don't know who thought up the song that plays while Tuco is getting a beatin' or two, but I like the song.

Anyone else care to share their favorite scenes?
yes. tuco dodges cannonballs only to fall headfirst into  ONE of many  such stones, each that could contain the gold coins. everytime i watch tuco through throw that map away & morricone's  lust for gold begins.
leone's  camera rises up over sadhill cemetary. cinematoraphy breathtaking. it's tuco's finest hour as he sprints through  sadhill cemetary, morricone's music @ full throttle , tonino delli colli's "spining eye" in full swing. it seems as if tuco were the olny person left in the world..... ;D

« : November 11, 2003, 10:17:23 PM KERMIT »
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #2 : November 11, 2003, 05:01:21 AM »

Very Cool description Kermit.

My favorite too of many.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
CalamityJane
Bandido

"It might interfere with my aim".

« #3 : November 11, 2003, 10:29:41 AM »

That is a great scene.   ;D

It's like Tuco is in sheer bliss, knowing that he has finally reached Sad Hill after all he's been through to get there.  Awesome scene.   ;)

mortimerforever
Gunslinger

when you have to shoot shoot don''''t talk

« #4 : June 05, 2004, 10:37:18 AM »

got to be when blondie hands tuco into the sherrif. This scene may me laugh so hard i broke out coughing.

I'm an honest farmer..innocent of anything.

tuco ramirez number01 fan.
''''''''two kinds of spurs my friend.''''''''
Cusser
Bounty Killer

Remember, I always see the job through !

« #5 : June 05, 2004, 07:51:51 PM »

My favorite is Tuco greedily rumaging through the coins ("let your fingers do the walking") then , in shock, standing up while camera perfectly frames his head in Blondie's noose.  Perfect.  Better than "if ya gotta shoot, shoot, don't talk).  The Tuco beat-up song lyrics were written by Tommie Conner, his last job; he's best known for lyrics of "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus.

mortimer
Bandido

"You're not digging"

« #6 : June 06, 2004, 12:37:09 AM »

So many good scenes. Ecstacy of Gold probably my favorite also. I also like Angel eyes first scene where he  rides up to the house where the boy is on the donkey and the kid knows hes trouble. Great score ,very subtle scene , cool.

"Now you understand why we need the firecracker?"
Jon
Gunslinger

I'm a llama!

« #7 : June 09, 2004, 10:58:08 AM »

Ectsacy of Gold and final showdown are of course the best in my opinion,the final showdown reamains in my opinion the most suspenseful gun duel ever filmed.But I also like

Tuco buying the gun,you know the shopkeeper could be hot by Tuco any minute andthat he is terrified off him,but I think still think it's a funny scene

"Idiots,it's for you",my favourite of Clint's many great lines in the film

Not a pleasent scene,but the Tuco beating intercut with the soldier's singing and playing,such a powerful,poignant sequence,people are wrong when they say there is no human emotion in these films,the bit with the young soldier being told to play with "more feeling" is so moving

The list of Tuco's crimes being read out,especially when Tuco snarles at a woman's reaction,cheap,vulgar humour but it works.

mortimerforever
Gunslinger

when you have to shoot shoot don''''t talk

« #8 : June 11, 2004, 09:46:56 AM »

the three way duel.
town shootout.
tuco and pablo.
ecstasy of gold.

could put more but there's so many good scenes.

if you shoot me you won't see a cent of that money.

tuco ramirez number01 fan.
''''''''two kinds of spurs my friend.''''''''
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines