Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2021, 12:12:41 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  To what extent has Morricone's music contributed to the success of this movie
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: To what extent has Morricone's music contributed to the success of this movie  ( 14963 )
Tuco the ugly

« #30 : March 17, 2008, 08:02:27 AM »

You're proving the point here. Not among our generation nor among most people because most people don't know any directors, except maybe Spielberg and Hitchcock and even those only by name. Leone is also very recognized director here, among...shall we say the "middle class movie buffs", those who can say that movies are their hobby but they don't have academical approach to it (they don't have to like an 8-hour Bulgarian silent movie just because it's a "classic"). You see the difference? ;)

Uohohou! Wait a second! What's this OUR generation? You are not OUR generation boy, you can't stay awake after 22:00 if you don't ask your mom first! Have that in mind next time you throw easily one of those 'generation annotations'.

P.S. I agree.

« : March 17, 2008, 08:30:15 AM Tuco the ugly »
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #31 : March 17, 2008, 08:19:30 AM »

You're proving the point here. Not among our generation nor among most people because most people don't know any directors, except maybe Spielberg and Hitchcock and even those only by name. Leone is also very recognized director here, among...shall we say the "middle class movie buffs", those who can say that movies are their hobby but they don't have academical approach to it (they don't have to like an 8-hour Bulgarian silent movie just because it's a "classic"). You see the difference? ;)

i see it :) still, Leone is very famous in France among former generations. OUATITW had a better box office in france in theaters than any Spielberg film...

moviesceleton
Bounty Killer

The glance that makes holes in the silver screen

« #32 : March 17, 2008, 08:26:55 AM »

Uohohou! Wait a second! What's this OUR generation? You are not OUR generation boy, you can't stay awake after 22:00 if you don't ask your mom first! Have that in mind next time you throw easily on of those 'generation annotations'.

P.S. I agree.
;D ;D I had to think about that a few seconds but then I decided that because noodles_leone is only four years older than I am we kinda are part of the same generation.

"Once Upon a Time in America gets ten-minute ovation at Cannes"
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #33 : March 17, 2008, 08:29:11 AM »

;D ;D I had to think about that a few seconds but then I decided that because noodles_leone is only four years older than I am we kinda are part of the same generation.

Not even part of the same world, boy.

Go play with your wii and let the adults talk about serious stuffs (such as communist rabbits and the like).

moviesceleton
Bounty Killer

The glance that makes holes in the silver screen

« #34 : March 17, 2008, 08:32:56 AM »

You couple of old farts.

"Once Upon a Time in America gets ten-minute ovation at Cannes"
noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #35 : March 17, 2008, 08:36:23 AM »

You couple of old farts.

You kid shouldn't play so rough. Somebody's gonna get hurt.

Tuco the ugly

« #36 : March 17, 2008, 08:38:17 AM »

We warned you, didn't we?

http://www.acapela-group.com/Greetings/easter-1-b7fc51feee4e

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines