Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2022, 04:39:32 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  A Fistful of Dollars (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  FOD's first german - spanish theatrical release
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: FOD's first german - spanish theatrical release  ( 3440 )
titoli
Bounty Killer

« : September 27, 2010, 06:00:07 PM »

I'm just back from Paris where I spent five lovely days alone walking day and night through the city's boulevards and rues and getting acquainted with the city life (alas, not with the mademoiselles :-[). Sunday I bought at the flea market Ford's (Charles) book on western and found that FOD was first seen in Paris on march 1966: which means that the movie block was not only limited to english-speaking countries and Asia as I thought until now, maybe naively. So I wonder when the movie was released in Germany and the spanish-speaking countries.

mike siegel
Bounty Killer

Call me Kowalski, like the guy in Vanishing Point

« #1 : September 28, 2010, 02:15:16 PM »

It's true, the legal problems were the reason its release was delayed by 2 - 3 years all over the world.
Except for its co-production countries: Germany march 1965 / Spain september 1965.

New Sam Peckinpah forum online!  www.earnedinblood.com
titoli
Bounty Killer

« #2 : September 28, 2010, 03:09:54 PM »

It's true, the legal problems were the reason its release was delayed by 2 - 3 years all over the world.
Except for its co-production countries: Germany march 1965 / Spain september 1965.

Well, Spain was a year later. So actually it was only Germany which had a normal release date. Thanx for the info.

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines