Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2022, 07:05:07 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  What I got
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: What I got  ( 4182 )
Cusser
Bounty Killer

Remember, I always see the job through !

« : December 25, 2005, 01:27:49 PM »

For Xmas I got a DVD recorder, updated my digital cable to HDTV for $4 a month, a GBU trash can (which will hold my spaghetti DVDs and tapes0, Death Rides a Horse DVD, Day of Anger DVD, and wife framed handbills from the Los Angeles Leone exhibition.  My kid gave me some VHS tapes of Magnum Force and Sudden Impact, and "Eastwood on Eastwood".  she also picked up a book (paperback, expensive she said) at the Leone exhibit about the art or something from Once Upon a Time in the west, and I'd never heard of it before on this board.  It shows the three at the train with Harmonica in the background on the cover.

Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

« #1 : December 26, 2005, 05:38:55 PM »

A short list of my presents:

"In The Arena" - Charlton Heston
Some political books you guys probably wouldn't be interested in :P ;)
"Lawrence of Arabia"
"Major Dundee" Original Soundtrack ;D
New watch
Lots of confections and candies
And the coup de grace, an "MST3K" boxed set which includes "Overdrawn At The Memory Bank", "Space Mutiny", "Girl In Gold Boots", and "Hamlet"

I didn't get every single thing I wanted, but that's still a pretty good list, eh?

Saturday nights with Groggy
Leone Admirer
Bounty Killer

Filmmaker with a fiery passion for films

« #2 : December 27, 2005, 05:02:44 AM »

Hey groggy, you got Volume 4 of MST3K. I got volumes 7 & 8 along with the episode guide book. I also got some fighting Daleks (!) along with the original King Kong 2 disc Tin LE, War Of The Worlds remake, Sin City, New York Yankees DVD's and figures and right out of left field, Gun!

Films: You cant just love them, you've gotta adore them!
Cusser
Bounty Killer

Remember, I always see the job through !

« #3 : December 27, 2005, 12:48:50 PM »

The book is titled "The Art of Sergio Leone's Once Upon a Time in the West" by John Fawell.

Christopher

« #4 : December 27, 2005, 07:04:35 PM »

My Once Upon a Time in Italy box set came in today. That was my big gift for this year.

duval
Road Apple

Woke up this morning, Got myself a gun!!!

« #5 : December 28, 2005, 07:27:48 AM »

My Once Upon a Time in Italy box set came in today. That was my big gift for this year.

;D Its a good boxset...A Bullet for The General and Companeros are the best, but the others are great aswell...

Yeah I knew 'im, delicious!
JamesK
Bandido

« #6 : December 28, 2005, 09:42:13 AM »

I didn't get tons of stuff, but what I got was good: a couple of books on <b>Kong</b>, a couple of Xbox games... I can dig it.

Out West: The All-Fiction Western 'Zine
--> Submit today! <--
Tim

« #7 : December 28, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »

For xmas, my sister bought me a magnet that she thought was connected with spaghetti westerns.  I opened the package to find a magnet of Elvis Presley from Charro!

My response was," Elvis? Thanks, but why Elvis?"  Cause he had some stubble on his face and the hat even looked like Clint's, she thought it was The Man with No Name, and I'll admit that it did look like him some.  She was embarrased but I really liked it.

Also got a couple dvds, Back to Bataan and Catch 22, with 3 books, among other things.  My favorite gift was "Fall Guy," a book by John Wayne's stunt double Chuck Roberson. 

Beebs

« #8 : January 03, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »

Once Upon a Time in Italy, (fantastic, I love the interviews.)
A Colt made Replica of an 1851 Colt Navy .36
For my Birthday, Tomorrow, the fourth, I got a Reflex Compound Bow (I got it early).

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines